Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes profound healing on all levels – mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. It’s administered by laying on hands, in person or at a distance.
Reiki is a Japanese word that comes from two words – Rei and Ki. When they are used together for the practice of healing, the word “Rei” means universal spirit, Higher Power or God. The word “Ki” refers to the life energy that flows through all living things. Therefore, Reiki means Divinely guided life force energy.
- Reiki can relieve pain, help to regenerate organs, loosen blocked energy and promote total relaxation.
- Reiki works on the mental and emotional levels to re-establish mental well-being and spiritual equilibrium.
As we evolve, so does the frequency of the Reiki we are able to receive.
Holy Fire Reiki is the very latest “upgrade” of Reiki.
Unlike traditional Usui Reiki, clients and students receive the energy directly from Divine Source rather than through the aura of the Reiki Master, thus allowing the energy to retain its power and purity.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students/clients have experienced include:
- that it works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety and a feeling of being loved.